What is the advantages of artificial grass ?
It saves money and time, especially on lawn maintenance, artificial grass improves lifestyle and environmental issues.
Low maintenance: the product generates savings on time and up keep cost. This applies to Home owners, elderly for whom maintenance is so times no practical, second/holiday homes owner and also developers, companies and municipalities who have to maintain road verges, city paths and pathways.
NO watering: ideal where water is scarce or council water restrictions in place.Environmentally friendly: no need for pesticides or mowing All year round green: aesthetically pleasing to the eye, no matter the time of the year. No more yellow patches on the lawn and no more weeds staring back at you. Clean and hygienic.
Is artificial grass suitable for small children ?
Yes our grass is nice and soft . Small children will enjoy playing and crawling on it . After a downpour , it will not remain wet for long . After a short time , kids can go out again and play and you won’t have to worry about them getting muddy or wet .
Is the grass pet friendly ?
Our turf is pet friendly . Your pets will love our artificial grass , you’ll find that pets enjoy the clean and dry lawn . Both small and big dogs can play on our artificial grass without a problem
How should artificial grass be maintained?
- Cleaning : It’s important to keep artificial grass clean , remove any leaves , weeds and other debris .
- Brushing: The grass fibers tend to lay flat after usage , periodically raking and brushing the fibers will remedy this
- Blowing away leaves: Keep artificial grass clean using a leaf blower or a vacuum cleaner
Does artificial grass drain well ?
There are drainage holes in the Perfect Turfs artificial grass products which allow for water drainage through the product as well as our product has a permeable backing that drains water at a rapid rate. It is important to ensure that the base has sufficient drainage. The engineering of the turf backing coupled with the sub-base creates a wonderful drainage system for your lawn
Can I install artificial grass myself?
In certain applications it is possible to install artificial grass yourself; it cuts down on cost by installing the turf yourself but in this case you are also responsible for the quality of the installation.
The difficulty of the installation of artificial grass depends on the location and size of the surface. The first step is to prepare the supporting surface. The surface must be flat, stable and permeable to water.
It is often extremely easy to install artificial grass on a balcony because it is a small surface area and the grass can be cut from a single piece. Also, it has a flat surface onto which the artificial grass can be simply rolled out. In this case, you can easily have the artificial grass delivered to your home and do the installation yourself. All you need is a sharp Stanley knife.
Installing artificial turf yourself in your garden is slightly more complicated because the surface area can easily be very large. This means that seams will be required. Making seams is often tricky. It needs to be done carefully or the seams will show. Whether or not you can do this yourself depends on your skills.
If it is a larger installation you need to make seams; there is specialised glue and jointing tape required. To install yourself you will need to follow certain guidelines which vary depending upon the surface you are covering and planned use.
In choosing Perfect Turfs, you are choosing impeccable quality. But what’s the point of impeccable quality if it isn’t expertly installed? We recommend have a professional install your artificial grass. This way, you can be sure of the best possible results and that you will be able to enjoy a beautifully laid green lawn for many years to come.
Why buy artificial grass from an authorised dealer?
We advise you to buy artificial grass at an authorized Perfect Turfs dealer for the following reasons.
- This is the only way we can assure you that you will get Perfect Turfs in your garden and not another inferior fake grass product. For an inexperienced person it very difficult to see the difference between artificial grass products when they are brand-new from the factory. After a while you will know, then you will see the difference between superior and inferior quality. Advice: If you prefer your own landscaping company to do the job, and it is not an authorized dealer, ask for confirmation of origin of the artificial grass. Make sure you get the quality in your garden you have paid for.
- Perfect Turfs comes with an average of 6-8 year UV-warranty. Authorized dealers keep a track record of the artificial grass they sell and install. The sales figures are put down in our system and will be stored for at least 10 years.
- When you choose for an artificial lawn, you are choosing for a complete package. Not just the top layer, but all the necessary materials have been developed and tested especially for Perfect Turfs. Our authorized dealers know that it is not advisable to use other glues, seam tape and filler material as advised by Perfect Turfs.
- Installing artificial grass is a specialist job, a precise task, to be performed by an experienced installer. After all, you will be looking at your artificial lawn for many years. In choosing Perfect Turfs, you are choosing impeccable quality. But what’s the point of impeccable quality if it isn’t expertly laid? Precisely. Our dealers have the training, experience and tools to do a professional job
There are several companies selling artificial grass , why should i choose Perfect turfs ?
This is our favourite question! Simply put, Perfect Turfs has the best product on the market and is the closest alternative to natural looking grass at competitive pricing. A superior product, coupled with professional service, makes Perfect Turfs the ONLY artificial grass of choice for your home or business. There are various newcomers in the artificial grass market however they do not offer the level of quality and service that Perfect Turfs will give you. If you are considering a